An ECO bottle/mug (made from plant, NO-plastic!) + Insulated tyvek mug holder.
Dimension - 65 Dia x 150H mm
Weight - 160g
Material - PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) / plant starch extract
- ECO - Biodegradable & Compostable *under certain composting environment
- Made from plant with NO-plastic!
- BPA-Free. Toxic-Free. Food safe grade.
- Heat resistant - Up to -120 degree celcius
- MIcrowave & Dishwasher Top-rack safe
- Leak proof - *only for cold / room temp beverage
- Swivel tab - Easy opening
- Screw cap - Convenient for refilling beverage & cleaning
- Design - Patented
MUG HOLDER FEATURES
- Insulated, perfect for both hot & cold beverages
- Super-light & foldable.
- Water-resistant and hand-washable
- Patented material by Dupont Chemicals
EcoCanPlus330ml_Letter Z with Tyvek mug holder
- It's a single-wall mug, hence it is not a thermo mug. You can always use microwave oven to reheat your drink. If you do so, please remember to REMOVE the cap, to avoid building pressure inside the mug.
- As the mug is made from natural material, it's good for drinks like coffee, tea, juice...
- Wash mug immediately after use to avoid odor / residue / colour pigmentation
- Use soft sponge to clean the mug. Do NOT use bleach / chlorine / abrasive sponge.
- Mug is spill-proof. Keep it upright when filled with hot beverage.
- Do NOT use it as a shaker.
- Do NOT scartch the print with nails / hard objects.
- It is microwave safe, for reheating purpose.
- It is dish-washer TOP RACK safe.
- It is pretty durable, consider it is made from natural materials, around 2-3 years. After 2 years, the material will start weakening and become brittle. Say if you accidentally drop it on the floor, there is higher chance the mug will crack compares to when you first bought it. It also means we do not cheat you on the material :) Some customers claimed the mugs last more than 2 years.